Website Guru

 May 19th


Safe to say I am NOT a tech-savvy person. 

I can figure things out by tinkering around, but navigating Canva is difficult. I decided to do a website through Canva, it's free and the templates are aesthetically pleasing. Unannounced to me the templates are only for the home page. So I am currently working on designing the article pages, which is interesting. I skimmed through Humans of New York's website and some other blogs I like to read. Ultimately the formatting of the Canva basic website is very different from others so it was a bit challenging to come up with a design. I figured one out and am pleasantly happy with it! I also worked on the articles, in a Google doc but will have to recompose them into the website. 

Today's Hours: 5.5 Hours

Total Project Hours: 60 Hours






Comments

Popular Posts