Travel Day

The Thrid Day of Senior Project: May10th

Today I woke up to fog hanging over the fields and an owl in a tree outside my window. At five o'clock my family and I left for my sister's college graduation from Clemson! 

I was excited for the perspective opportunity to connect with people through our travels on how they find purpose. On the flight to Charlotte, I met, Jose a car fanatic, father of two, and a hard worker. Hearing someone so passionate about their line of work and zeal for life was endearing. I recorded notes from our conversation and will write them up tomorrow. I spent a portion of the flight working on Mehrnaz's story. On the two-hour car ride to Clemson, I pulled quotes from Man's Search For Meaning, by Viktor E. Frankl for the essay. All in all, I spent 4.5 hours working. Tomorrow is my sister's graduation so I will delegate tomorrow's hours to other days. 

Daily Hours: 4.5 Hours

Project Hours Total: 16 Hours

Comments

Popular Posts