TODAY Is the DAY

 May 18th 

Today is the day. The lights flood the stage. The microphone ticks. My pulse is pounding. 

Justttt kidding, no clique stuff. I woke up early to practice presenting, The presentation went well!! I do feel like I used filler words perhaps a little to often. That's a habit I want to work on kicking. I brought the note cards up with me but I didn't look at them once! I wish I had left them in my pocket or at my seat. It's nice to connect with an audience when you're presenting. As I was talking and sharing the stats I saw people laughing and shocked at the numbers, which was nice to see some engagement! When I got home I finished the essay WHOOT WHOOT and began working on the articles for the website!

Todays Hours: 5.5 hours

Total Hours: 54.5 hours

Comments

Popular Posts