Packing and Moving

The Fifth Day of Senior Project: May 13th

Today I packed my sister up and moved her out of her college house! It is hot here in South Carolina which makes typing on a computer in a room with an AC nice!!

Today I worked on the articles about the people I met during my travels to South Carolina. While piecing together the articles the theme of feeling purpose from family and from jobs is everpresent. My notes on the conversations I had on the plane have so many parallels to the research I did yesterday. In the Pew Research study, most citizens of the US say that their careers and family are what drive them in life. The same with Jose! I'm happy with the setup of my project which allows me to be present with my family and my sister in this time of transition. I see how people find working remotely beneficial. 

Today's Hours: 5 hours 

Total Project Hours: 26.5 hours 

Comments

Popular Posts