Driving Again & Presentationnn

8th day of Senior Project: May 15th 


Powerpoint, PowerPoint come and get your PowerPoint!

Today I started my PowerPoint for my public demonstration piece of the academic concentration. I'm definitely getting a bit nervous about the presenting part. Creating graphic designs is difficult! I was trying to compile all the statistics into charts in my presentation so the numbers are more digestible to the audience. It's time-consuming. I was hoping to knock it out in an hour tops but it ended up taking much more time. It's a fun task though, I struggled with coming up with a color scheme but it all worked out. I finished the presentation. Then I wrote all my notecards and ran through the presentation. I present on the 18th! I also contributed to my essay and articles!

Daily Hours: 6.5 hours
Project Hours: 39 hours

Comments

Popular Posts