Annotated Bibliography and Final Edits

May 21st


Today I worked on my annotated bibliography which is always a bit tedious. Making sure you cover all the points and that they tie back to the point of the essay. Then I made final edits, it's hard to share exactly what I did because I was just wordsmithing all day. I also had to finish the final article on Jose the tire and car fanatic I met on the plane! As I was working today I was thinking I could keep this blog going in the future as a diary for all the random conversations I have with strangers. It's so special to hear other's stories and enlightening to learn from their experiences. I finished my final hours which is wild. But I still need to do my narrative essay, which is 4-5 pages for my academic concentration. I have my exit interview set up for Tuesday! 


Today's Hours: 5 hours

Total Project Hours: 70 Hours

Comments

Popular Posts